Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Paper Funday Challenge #90

 


It's the beginning of a new challenge over at the Paper Funday Challenge blog, where our theme is always anything goes!  There's always an optional challenge you can join in if too, this month it's fun folds.

This month we have two sponsors, you do not have to use their products to enter, but they generously provide prizes each month so be sure to check them out!  First is Altenew, which is who made the set I used for my card, and second is Whimsy Stamps.  

Please visit the challenge blog for more ideas and inspiration from the rest of the design team and to see some examples from our sponsors.


I used the supplies from Altenew that were part of the May, 2026 Secret Garden virtual retreat.  I do not know if the products are available individually yet, however I believe in the past they do  have releasee them eventually. 


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flowers!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete