Thursday, August 6, 2026

Simply Clean & Simple - Nature

 




There’s a new challenge starting today at Simply Clean & Simple, where the theme is always “anything goes” – as long as it follows the Clean & Simple style. To add a little more fun there is also an optional twist you can play along with, and for this month it is “Nature.”

In general a clean and simple card has:

- a lot of white (or open) space

 - one main focal point or image

 - clean lines

- minimal layers and embellishments.

Of course there’s always room for interpretation, but as a general rule, less is more when it comes to CAS!

Be sure to check out the challenge blog for all the dates and details and some more inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome design Mel! Love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, this is a great CAS card! That image looks familiar - I have the same one in a smaller format and I've used it over and over again through the years. I like the elegance of the black embossing on kraft cardstock.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete