Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Altenew Layered Roses

 


Even though stenciling seems to be the popular way to color now, once in a while it feels good to get out some layering stamps.  The roses are from a set by Altenew.  I used a cover die (also from Altenew) that created the scallop pattern and overlaid it on the card base.  I did trim off part of  it to leave the top flat.  A few dew drop embellishments were added along with a sentiment strip.

I would like to join in the following challenges:

Ellibelle's Garden Party #16 - anything goes related to a garden

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - add a sentiment

Beautiful Blossoms #42 - anything goes floral

Triple B - anything goes with birds, butterflies, and/or blooms

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2624 - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Oh, those are gorgeous, I would LOVE to have those in my gardens!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B} Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love the colors and the stamp layering is perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful and striking!! I love those beautiful roses! I love the embossed texture you added, and how yo placed the roses above it! Good call! This is truly gorgeous and those colors are perfection! Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms challenge this month! We continue to look forward to all your beautiful submissions! ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully done! Love the embossing at the bottom portion adn the flowers are gorgeous! So glad you joined in at my Garden Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers, great job lining them up!

    ReplyDelete