Found some challenges today that were perfect for using some of the paper scraps I had saved from a new paper pad I just got from Lawn Fawn.
Purple is probably one of my favorite colors, especially with yellow, and since it's usually with flowers I tend to choose green a third choice to make this a favorite color combination of mine. I find it especially pretty when it's in pastel shades!
The start of this card was from a weekly sketch challenge that is part of a Facebook group, but I would also like to join the following challenges:
As You Like It - Favorite color combo and why (see above)
Creative Moments #283 - Pastels or Brights? (see above)
Creative Fingers #325- anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #756/757 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - Flying High
Pick 3 Challenge #6 - yellow, sentiment, frame(s)

I adore plaids, especially in pastels. Gorgeous card and clever use of your 3 elements! Thanks for joining us at The Pick 3 Challenge, and we hope you'll play again soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
These papers are so pretty and soothing - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good design using your pretty papers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril
WOW this is awesome ... love how you put all these pretty pastels together! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Pick 3 challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
The Pick 3 Challenge DT
Melanie, your card is lovely! I love that butterfly. It’s such a beautiful focal point. And I love your gingham background paper. It’s funny because I just saw that at scrapbook.com today. Gingham is one of my favorite patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeletePurple and yellow look fabulous together, reminds me of pansies! Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at AYLI. Sarah
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. The plaids look fab together. Thank you for joining in at AYLI.
ReplyDelete