Thursday, October 1, 2026

Simply Clean & Simple - Something Tiny

 



There’s a new challenge starting today at Simply Clean & Simple, where the theme is always “anything goes” – as long as it follows the Clean & Simple style. To add a little more fun there is also an optional twist you can play along with, and for this month it is “something tiny.”

In general a clean and simple card has:

- a lot of white (or open) space

 - one main focal point or image

 - clean lines

- minimal layers and embellishments.

Of course there’s always room for interpretation, but as a general rule, less is more when it comes to CAS!

Be sure to check out the challenge blog for all the dates and details and some more inspiration!

Since Halloween will be here soon I thought that candy corn qualified as something tiny.  I stamped a small stamp I had then used a sentiment stamp that I stamped over it, then heat embossed with clear powder.  I used a hexagon die for the two borders, but since it looked a little "blah" without anything on the background I added a few scored lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment