Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Fall Greetings Card


 This card came together by chance, started out as an ATC then decided to use it for a card to enter into a few challenges.

The middle was made with a background smooshed in some fall colored inks, and I added a few paper scraps with decoupage.  The leaves were die cut and then distressed with some brown ink.  I stamped a little text and a leaf image to add a little interest, as well as some splatters.

The large background was embossed with a 3D folder from Spellbinders and then I used some gold wax to give it some shine.  

Before attaching anything to the card base I used a paper distressing tool to rough up the edges.

I would like to join the following challenges:

Inspiration Station #89 - inspired by the fall colors, and the leaf shapes


Dream Valley Challenge #368 - Autumn Colors 

Colorful Options September Challenge - Option 2 (earthy colors)

Try it on Tuesday - Emboss it!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #285 - anything goes


3 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the embossing folder and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty with the smooshing and paper scraps, great collage and I love that embossing folder with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, I love the grungy vibes, it really reminds of Fall. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete