Saturday, September 26, 2026

Cute as a Bug ATC


 I've been working more on Artist Trading Cards these days, so much fun to do something else besides cards (although they do work very nicely to use on a card front!)

This was inspired by a new Facebook group I found that had a challenge with a theme of "cute bugs."  

I used some paper from my stash and added it to a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" card base, along with a sticker with the words on it.  The dragon fly (from Pink & Main - "Fluttering By") was stamped and colored with alcohol ink markers, fussy cut, and adhered to the base.  I finished it off with some glitter.

I would like to join in the following challenges:


The Little Things #08- anything goes

Tag-along (and ATC's) - anything goes option

4 comments:

  1. ATCs really are a lot of fun to create! I love how cute yours is. Wonderful use of paper for the background, and the glittery dragonfly steals the show! Thank you so much for sharing this project with our Anything Mixed Media Goes Challenge at Creative Artiste. -Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a very cute bug with his sparkly wings, lovely to see you at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed a very cute bug for your ATC. Great background and I love the distressed edges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is one cute bug:-) Fabulous fun ATC which one can't help but smile looking at it. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month

    ReplyDelete