Today we start our month long challenge at Cardz 4 Guys (#390).
The theme this time is to use a fall theme or fall colors as inspiration when creating your card or project. There are a lot of great ideas and more inspiration over at the challenge blog, so be sure to take a look!
Card Notes: I used a stamp and stencil set that was part of a virtual event that I participated in a year or two ago. The trunk and branches were stamped, and the leaves were added by using texture paste that I colored with some ink drops. I added some splatters to add a little more interest to the background.


Fantastic!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love the torn edges and your colorful tree is awesome!! #C4G390
ReplyDelete