Monday, August 17, 2026

Double Trouble #223

 





It's time to start our latest challenge at Double Trouble! 

This time our 3-2-1 recipe is asking for:
- at least 3 of something (I used 3 images)
- at least 2 of anything (I chose 2 frames)
- at least 1 of everything (I used 1 stencil) 
(So in other words, it's almost just "Anything Goes!")

As always, Thing 3 has an optional challenge you can play along with, and this time the option is to include lifting something up, meaning use foam tape, extra paper layers, an acetate pop up, etc.).  For even more of a challenge, visit our sister site, Try a Sketch on Tuesday, and consider joining in their challenge too


. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled background, it's perfect for your adorable dragonflies... fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find my first attempt at commenting, so I will try again. The festive background jumps off the page - it's fabulous. The whimsical dragonflies and flowers are so cute and nicely colored. Aweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mixed media style background is wonderful and those dragonfly images made me smile. Its a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dragonflies are so cute! I love the mixed media feel to your card and the bright colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, the background is sooooooo cool! You are getting so good with mixed media style, I'm hoping for another lesson when we get together again. I've seen some other cards online that use frames like that, it looks great! The stamp set is also really cute.

    ReplyDelete