This week the challenge prompt was "Bubbles/Balloons." I decided to use just the balloons part of it.
I punched the balloons from a magazine, then blended some ink on them. I made the background by smooshing some ink, and then using a stencil to add some hearts. I tore a strip of paper for the edge, heat embossed a few circles, stamped a couple sentiments, and added some twine for the balloon strings and a few shiny sequins.
The final step as I often do, was to distress the edges with a paper distressor.
Entering the following challenges:
Just Add Ink #792 - Choose two (I used circles and sequins)
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge #129 - anything goes using mixed media
The Little Things #07 - anything goes
Tag Along and ATC's - anything goes

Lovely and colourful. I always like the look of distressed edges too. X
ReplyDeleteA lovely bright and happy ATC, thanks so much for joining us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
I love this bright, fun, somewhat grunge take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your project at Just Add Ink. Nikki-JAI DT.
ReplyDeleteAmazing ATC - love the balloons!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at The Little Things!
Gismo`s kreative Seite
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Kreativtanten Challenge - DT
xoxo Conny
Fabulous fun atc, love the magazine pages for the balloons and the twine adds a lovely textural element. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month
ReplyDeleteAmazing how so many techniques can be applied to one small space, beautiful layers, the stamp and embossing of the circle makes the torn papers look seamless, lovely little make.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing @ Creative Artiste this August. Good Luck in our Mixed Media challenge.
Tracey (DT)