Monday, July 13, 2026

ATC Challenge Week 28 - Honeycomb

 


This weeks prompt is "Honeycomb."  I have several different sets with bees, a honeycomb stencil, but I decided to go with this honeycomb background/cover die from Stampin' Up that I got many years ago.  

After doing a little smooshing on some water color paper with Distress Oxide inks I then added the cover die.  I used some of the pieces that were cut out to layer with.  All the pieces were distressed with some brown ink.  

The bee and flower images are from Pink & Main, colored and die cut.  After adhering to the background I did some splattering with some brown paint. The final touch was some glitter glue on the bee's wings.

Joining in these challenges:

ATC Around the World #139 - monochromatic

The Little Things #6 - anything goes

613 Avenue Create July Challenge - anything goes

A Cut Above - anything goes with a die cut

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - fun with paint

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. your ATC is amazing! So wonderful - love it!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World & The Little Things!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC! Love the honeycomb die and all the splatters. The glitter on the bee's wings looks awesome. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's July Anniversary Challenge. Happy to have you play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC, Melanie! I really love the honeycomb background for the cute little bee! Thank you so much for playing along with the The Little Things. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete